A Clinical Blog by the Emergency Medicine Residents at St. Joseph’s University Medical Center
2020-2021 Residency Recruitment Video!
St. Joseph’s At A Glance…
- 96 Bed Emergency Department
- 5th Busiest ED in the Country. Busiest ED in NJ with >153,000 visits/year & >41,000 Pediatric visits/year
- Joseph’s Wayne Community Site (satellite): >38,000 visits/year
- Level II Trauma Center: >1000 traumas/year!
- Dedicated Pediatric ED with Children’s Hospital
- 1st Level Accredited Geriatric ED in the country: >26,000 visits/year
- Cardiac Resuscitation Center with Cardiac Cath Lab & Therapeutic Hypothermia
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Faculty trained in EMS, US, Critical Care, Toxicology, International Medicine, Medical Education, & Simulation
- Home of Alternatives to Opioids (ALTO)
Page updated December 2020